Monday, October 20, 2008

Recap: Leipzig, Germany part 2

So this post pretty much is an introduction to my awesome teammates during Propel to Excel. We all had a lot of fun and still keep in contact. I started at the bottom so the picture at the top was actually the last I put in... Sorry get over it.





And the final member of the team is Mali Mala also from India.



One of my favorites from the team....This is Kala, we had absynthe shots together lol on team drinking night !!



Another from my team...This is Kanon from India, I know I didn't see it either. This is the one that made me want to hit Dave, you know just cause.



Another shot of the team. Sharon (from TX) on the far left, then Jan again, Mark (also from TX) standing in the back, Pierre-Yves, Alison, and Arno.



More of my team, Pierre Yves from France on the left, Alison in the middle, and Arno from the Netherlands on the right. Pierre Yves taught me that a french song that I am sure my teacher taught me in middle school actually translates into very dirty lyrics....So education is an interesting thing.



Tim thinking hard?.....Probably not



My coach Alison and one of my team, Jan (pronounced Yan) from Duetchland.

No comments: