Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tucker Update!!

Yes for all those who were worried, Tucker is still alive...barely! And to prove it here are some pictures where we tried to emulate Dooce. Tucker is not nearly as behaved as Chuck but he also doesn't make as many scary faces which I believe is directly related to me not torturing him with objects on his head....or the beatings.

I picked this one not because it is flattering but because it looks like I beat him to make him stay like this....And there is a possibility of that being exactly what happened....And for all you PETA members out there JK!!!

Probably pretty obvious where the treat is in this one...

Isn't the ear thing adorable...you wouldn't believe how much trouble it is to get that hair pin in there.

And finally Tucker as I see him 90% of the time. This is also my favorite pose.

No comments: